Just wanted to tell everyone that eventually I will actually update my blog. Sorry Lacey. Believe it or not, I actually have schoolwork this week. Keep checking back because I pinky-swear/thumb-print that I'll update by like, Friday at the latest (probably).
To tide you over, here's a quick list of some of the things I've been up to since the last time I updated (which was like a month ago, I know):
1. Rode more horses than I have in like 5 years.
2. Did a reforestation course in the Sierras
3. My family came to visit me!
4. Subsequently went to Buenos Aires and Mendoza with the flia
5. Ate a lot of asado
6. Climbed Uritorco, a mountain with UFO sightings and lots of "spirit presence"
7. Ate roughly 20 alfajores, but that's lowballing it
8. Bought a new mate
9. Oh ya, I'm dating an Argentine
10. Ate Endangered Species chocolate (Thanks, Mom!)
11. Am wondering if I will ever speak to my roommate again (Jess let's skype pleaseeeeee!!)
That's about it that I can remember. I'm guessing the highlights of my next post will be the flia and the reforestation course, so stay tuned.
Love and miss you all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fila - Matteo = funck clan = sad faces, sometimes.
ReplyDelete